The Carl House Experience
We think there’s nothing quite like a Carl House wedding―and according to our brides, it seems we may be correct.
- “It was perfect! Everything went off without a hitch!”
- Beautiful! The setting was gorgeous and the food was delicious!
- “What wonderful service! Everyone raved!”
- “The wedding planner made it all so easy!”
- “The whole night was just as perfect as we had dreamed.”
The allure of becoming a ‘Carl House Bride’? The secret of our success?
It’s all in the details!
Our team of experts will help you with as much or as little of the planning of your wedding, guiding you step by step. We begin with a relaxed, private planning session with our in-house planner to determine your vision, budget requirements, menu preferences and a review of what other services you will be needing. Once your planning is mapped out, you’ll be on your way to putting together your perfect wedding!
When you reserve Carl House for your wedding ceremony and reception, that day and the estate is yours and just yours! Each wedding comes with up to 11 hours of service from our in-house Wedding Director.
Saturday and Sunday daytime wedding and reception times are typically from 10am-4pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening weddings and reception times are typically from 5:30- 11:30pm. We offer special pricing and variable times for weekday weddings!
If available, the Carl House estate can be reserved in advance for a longer time and with the services of our team and Wedding Director.
**Special pricing is available for Friday, Saturday day and Sunday weddings. Ask our Bridal Sales person for details.
Carl House was designed and renovated with beautiful weddings in mind! Our plan, to make your planning easy with the need for little additional décor or decorations. Floral and linen options are easy additions for adding your signature to an already beautifully appointed home.
Our venue fee includes most everything you will need to make your event a grand success. Tables, mahogany chiavari chairs, flatware, stemware, linens, centerpieces, bride and groom suites and in-house décor and decorations. Carl House also offers:
- Two ceremony location choices, a picturesque garden setting or inside our grand ballroom. (We boast an easy rain back up plan so you will have no stress with regard to the weather)!
- A Wedding Director who will assist you with planning your complete ceremony and reception
- Your Wedding Director will assist you by making Wedding Professional recommendations should you need them
- In-house Floral options to make your planning easy and affordable
- One hour of scheduled rehearsal time, preferably the day before the wedding
- Two hours for set- up and for your ceremony immediately prior to your reception
- Four full hours for your reception celebration with in-house culinary and bar service
- Two beautifully appointed dressing rooms for the wedding party with a hidden tv for the groomsman to check on the game and a picturesque and spacious pink marbled dressing room for the ladies.
- Private use of the entire estate with unmatched photographic opportunities!
If you desire, we also have a large selection of items available for rent to enhance the décor of your special occasion. From plate chargers, to candelabras, to lanterns, to a trellis, all the things you need to create the event of your dreams. Click here to view our rental items.
Carl House Menus and Specials
Our select Wedding Professional partners represent Carl House’s same level of quality, service, and attention to detail. Wedding Professional services include Carl House in-house floral design services, wedding cakes, chair covers and linen options, limousine services, DJ or live music options, invitations and more. Our team will be happy to review these excellent services with you.
**Carl House periodically offers Wedding Specials for short bookings or during our off-peak months. Ask our Bridal Sales person for details or click on our ‘featured promotions‘ link.
To secure your date!
We require a 25% non-refundable deposit with your agreement signature in order to secure your date. The second 25% payment is due at your initial planning meeting, typically three months prior to your event. The final 50% is due three weeks before your event.
Once you become a ‘Carl House Bride’ you will be given a comprehensive list of vendor partners and package options along with a planning worksheet and checklist to help with your planning. You’ll be introduced to our in-house Floral Designer and Wedding Director and will be on your way to the wedding of your dreams!