Built in 1903, Carl House was the centerpiece and home to the Durham family who cultivated a large and thriving ornamental plant nursery. Its original Southern garden plan has been restored with the addition of an exquisite gazebo under which many of the best and most beautiful wedding ceremonies in the South have been held.
This authentic piece of Georgia history is situated on four manicured acres that are surrounded by over 30 acres of the original pasture land property. Carl House has a plantation atmosphere with amenities that include a classic curved staircase within a high windowed and luxurious ballroom with covered adjoining porches. Read More